Photos by Rick Friedman
Today we bring you the work of photographer Rick Friedman, who recently ventured out to take amazing captures of a historic church in Boston. He maximized a unique vantage point, his artistic eye, and his Platypod Max to capture an amazing scene! If there's one thing we love about the fall, it's the way nature is transformed into a canvas of breathtaking colors!
"A perfect autumn afternoon for long exposure photography at the Old Stone Church and Wachusetts Reservoir in West Boston, central Massachusetts. It's such a pretty drive through the state."
- A Nikon D850 camera
- A Platypod Max to stabilize the camera
- A stone wall for a unique vantage point
- A 100-400mm Tamron lens with a polarizing filter and a 10 stop neutral density filter
- Exposure settings of 310 seconds, f29, ISO 64.
- Skylum Software to process the image
Rick's behind-the-scenes setup:
The final image:
Check out more of Rick's work at: