1. Fiberglass-reinforced nylon removable "bayonet style" storage box that holds four 1/4-20 spike feet. Small magnets hold spikes when stored.
2. Five 1/4-20 threaded holes to allow use of spike feet in configurations of one, two, three, or four at a time.
3. Two 2-inch belt slots to secure to any cylindrical object or to tape onto floors for remote camera setups.
4. Made of 6061 black anodized aircraft-grade aluminum. 5 mm thick. 5.25 x 7.75”
5. 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 accessory threaded holes for attachment to tripods or quick-release devices.
6. 3/8-16 TA2 titanium photographic bolt drilled, countersunk and welded in place for large tripod ball heads, even with spike feet in place.
7. Two nail holes for permanent or semi-permanent mounting.
8. Weight: 13 ounces, including spikes and storage box.
Max comes with the Base Plate, four spike feet and removable storage box, 1/4" - 1/4" male-to-male crossnut, a microfiber pouch, and a 5-year warranty.