CRAVE CONTEST | EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS TO NOVEMBER 1, 2021
DESCRIPTION: A very special contest recognizing originality and creativity in food and beverage photography using Platypod products.
REQUIREMENT: Platypod Ultra or Max combined with any camera, phone or Platypod accessory, must be used to create the image.
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: A final image, together with the BTS shot showing the setup. Each photographer is allowed up to three submissions.
PRIZES: Grand Prize, Second Place and Third Place Prizes will be in two groups: $500 gift card from B&H Photo Video, GEAR includes Tamron, V-Flat and Westcott prizes ... GROWTH AaronVan Education, JP Morgan video tutorial How to Photograph Food (digital download), KelbyOne Pro Pass Membership for a year and Don Komarechka’s “The Universe at Our Feet” Macro photography.
Grand prize winner gets a $500 gift card from B&H Photo Video, plus their choice of one prize from GEAR and two choices from GROWTH...Second Place and Third Place get 1 from GEAR and 1 from GROWTH.
Since its first release to the market in 2016, Platypod has become known for giving photographers a new perspective and inspiring creativity. Well, we're going to have some fun with a photo contest focusing on food and beverage photography.
- The contest is open to all photographers at least 18 years of age, with no restrictions on the camera or lighting gear used.
- Participation in the Contest constitutes the entrant's full and unconditional agreement of these Official Rules. In addition, entrants confirm they own each submission.
- The contest's sponsor is Platypod Pro, LLC, and as such, a Platypod (Platypod Pro, Ultra, or Max) must be used in the creation of each submitted image.
- The contest begins at midnight EST on August 1 and ends on November 1, 2021, at midnight EST. Entries will not be accepted after the end date.
- Each photographer is allowed to enter up to three individual images. A "Behind the Scenes" shot showing the setup must be included with each final image.
- Entries must be sent via email to email@example.com – Submissions should be low-res files no larger than 2-6 MB. Winners may be asked for higher resolution files for use in social media.
- Platypod retains the right to share submitted images and BTS shots on their blog, Facebook, and Instagram pages and will always credit the entrant.
- You must include your name, address, phone number, and email address with each submission.
- Information collected from the entrants will be included in Platypod's database but NOT shared with other companies or businesses.
- The judges will select the grand prize, plus second and third place winners. Winners will be notified after the judging no later than the second week of October.
- Prize selection is the "winner's choice," with the grand prize winner first choice of one from the “Gear” group and two from the “Growth” group, plus a $500 gift card from B&H Photo Video. Second prize winner has next choice of remaining items in both groups. Third prize has remaining items in Gear and Growth groups.
- Prizes have been donated by the various manufacturers/business entities, and they have no liability in the contest itself.
- Winners, if outside the United States, have the responsibility for their country's import duty once their prize is shipped.
Note: Submitted images may be shared on Platypod’s blog, Facebook, Instagram pages and in our presentations at Photoshop World 2021